Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some things I would like to see at camp this summer...

One of the great parts about my job is the fact that I get to dream alot.  I get to spend a good part of the year thinking about what would be a great thing to add at Kanata for the upcoming summer.  Here are some things that I have been dreaming about recently:

  • a beach volleyball court beside the pool - how great would it be to have a full size beach volleyball court for our volleyball classes and for things to do as a cabin or during swim time
  • a pontoon boat for the lake - wouldn't it be great for your cabin to be able to take the pontoon boat out for a spin on unit night during the summer for a "Kanata Dinner Cruise"
  • a disc golf course - I have been playing disc golf like crazy for the past month and we have talked about adding a course at camp for the last couple of years.  I think it would be a great addition to our program and facility
These are just a few of the things I would love to see us have at Kanata, but what are things you would like to see?  If you get a chance send me some things you would love to see at Kanata.

See you this summer.

Your Camp Director

Dave Bell

No comments: